Monday, May 27, 2013

People grows, Trouble follows?

People grows up, Trouble comes up, Challenge increases, leads to lot of unhappiness.











Everything that is initially easy and simple seemed to be complex with the growth of age.
I do not against growing up, but why all the complication needs to follow? u are not welcome leh.

Everyday i see people especially uncle and auntie complaining. No matter price for necessity or some trivial matters.












I could totally understand because they face more challenges compare to us (teen)
They have an increasing responsibility to cope with things that we as a child or teen would never approach.
This is why i propose the statement of  people grows, trouble follows.
I'm just telling the truth that happens in life to society as a whole, but this does not mean that i surrender.
Possibly, i won't wish to follow the step of public
I am trying my best to break the rule, happiness is the thing i am seeking! Don't you run away, i know you are around me hehe











However, even a positive and optimistic person like me will also face difficulty and obstacle.
In face, no one could escape this. I rather call it a process than misery in life =)
Turning into motivation is what i will do the stress, yet it is not easy. Imma still working out =D
I do believe obstacle is actually meant something for us. It means that we could gain more satisfactory happiness after solving a problem rather than obtaining happiness without going through any dilemma.
After all, challenges is somehow good because whatever doesn't kill you only make you stronger.

I am loving every second, minute, hour, better, bigger, stronger, Power!














So, Do you wanna join me to fight for the weird phenomena and make it converted into happiness instead =D
hand in hand, here we go =)












Malaolll-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment