Monday, May 27, 2013

Good day

Morning!
so this is me again saying hi =]
how are u today? Did u have a good good sleep huh? I guess sleeping is one of your hobbies opps :p
Whatever it is, please say yes that you do have a good sleep =)
I am now heading to Pulau pangkor with Family
It is a small yet beautiful island located in Perak
It may not be as charming as pulau redang but the food and living expense is affordable..not too expensive :)
I know u haven't been there before haha
I dont mind bringing u to there one day..some day ?:) just not today :p
Today you are still at Kl
Seriously i dont know if you are bored or happy to be staying there, but i guess u are happy n bored at the same time =]
feeling bored because of nothing else to do compare with home
Feeling happy because you have got a lottt of nice and delicious food to eat...am i right? :D
ok i had arrived! Want photo? I will think about it first hahaha!

*i wrote the whole blog at the ferry

have fun ~~ =]

Malaolll-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment